February 28, 2011

Leash training

I got a good night's sleep, the girl driver and her sister left sometime early but I was still too tired and nervous to care. Will Mom come get me today?!

The guy came back and he showed me some stuffed toys that seemed like fun, I didn't know what I wanted to play with first. Plus I still don't know where I am! But I finally got bored with hanging out in bed and started checking out this miniature house. I like that there's this thing called "carpet" everywhere, it's warm and feels like home!

The guy put the choke thingamajig around my neck again, and this time it was too tight for me to break free, waaah! We went outside to some grassy areas (yay) where I could pee, but I made the guy carry me because there's no way I'm walking with that choker around my neck. I'm from Texas, that's a hangman's noose!

I'm still pretty tired, the guy kept saying jetlagged? I ended up sleeping (and eating!) for most of the day, so I didn't have a chance to think about why mom wasn't around.